Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gf1+ Zuiko 17mm 2.8 in street action







Im-promptu point and shoot! It's a crime though :-)






I normally solve this problem with flash. But i need the object to be partly silhouetted


I don't know why measurebators like to condemn the Zuiko 17mm 2.8 lens. Or is it my eyes that in need to be fixed, well I my self couldn't figure it out. Perhaps I need to wear microscope instead of normal spectacle. For whatever reason, with the combination of both, I managed to get the shot that I wanted without any problem. Seriously, with the new tool I really feel the absence of my D2H - no more body-aching so to speak :-)

*I bring down the quality of the photos just for the web preview, and thanks humpy_bumpy for the help on the 2nd jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment