Sunday, January 10, 2010

GF1 Leather Jacket - it is not a case.


GF1 Leather Jacket, originally uploaded by TMPFOTO.
GF1 Leather Jacket

I spent about two weeks to design and finish the jacket for the GF1. Now it has the fit - rugged - classic - button looks that I have always wanted to have on the cam.

Always, try to finish to what you have started. Patience is a virtue. Satisfaction is mine :-)

Interested? I can do one for you...  29/01/2011 I officially thinking of stop making it.  time constraint.

And there are only 2 copies in the world, one is mine; I used it eversince with the GF1 for my photojournalist work, the other one is due to be sent out to france but still pending...maybe i'll keep it as a classic piece.

-It's a jacket not a case-

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 PM

    Very nice jacket ! Is there place in France I can buy one ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think so sir. this type of jacket only available in Malaysia - custom made. but surely it can be sent to other part of the world and surely France.

    The jacket is a genuine cow leather and come only with the colour shown in the picture. The jacket will be made upon request.

    Honestly, I dont store ready made items as I dont have any shop, just a leather enthutiast utilising my freetime.

    And it is for GF1 only at this moment.

    Just drop an email to themalaypress @ yahoo com for more detail

    tq.
    Herman Abdullah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really very beautiful GF1 leather jacket. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful leather jacket. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks.

    the sad thing is i stop doing it at this moment. time constraint.

    ReplyDelete