Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Helloween - The king for a 1000 years - Part 1



Music: M. Weikath, A. Deris, M. Grosskopf, S. Gerstner, D. Loble / Lyrics: A. Deris

Forgotten in his reich of shadows-
Banned forever, one thought-
The Lord of evil was given name and place
Of the seventh sea, shelter of the seventh key
Who was betraying us? I guess you know
There would be more than one name to name
Now he, whose name is many, searches for the one...
The one strong enough to survive as his terrestial hand
enticement and promise will crown a king-
A puppet on a string- for a 1000 years,
...so they sing...

...............................
I know your secrets
I know it all

I know your secrets
I see the hidden without light
I am your sickness
Bitting you right behind your eyes
Don't try to kill me
......................................
Brother, believe me
Father, conceive me
Brother, believe me
Perceive me

Time will be a turning wheel
We shove or retard
Time will be a toy
Time we will enjoy
Say you want to live forever
Minus one day
Say you will obey and I

I will show - I will show
I will show your Reich of gold
And I will show - I will show
I will show you friend and foe

..........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment